Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Professional Organizer?
A professional organizer supports and empowers clients through the creative and ethical application of organizing systems and processes and the transfer of organizing skills, to develop appropriate and lasting solutions for their individual needs. Services vary widely, depending on the area or range of specialization. Services include, but are not limited to:
Residential Organizing: Can include space planning, storage solutions, closet design and organizing, de-cluttering and organizing of garages, attics and basements, organizing memorabilia and collections, etc.
Office Organizing: Can include de-cluttering and organizing, filing systems, paper management, space planning, processes and paper flow, information and records management as well as conducting group and individual training and coaching.
Other Services: Time management, goal setting and life balance management; event planning, estate organizing, packing and moving services; computer set-up, training and electronic information management; seminars, workshops and public speaking.
Do I need to hire a Professional Organizer?
YES. If any of these questions apply to you:
- Are you a victim of “too much paper”?
- Are you having trouble locating information in your office?
- Does it take you more than three rings to find your phone?
- Are you so deep in “stuff” that you can’t find any room to store any more?
- Is it a challenge for you and your family to get ready and out the door in the morning?
- Do you need help planning your space so that it works more efficiently?
- Are you simply overwhelmed and don’t know where to start?
What are the benefits of hiring a Professional Organizer?
Clients realize many benefits after hiring an organizer. Some are tangible and some are intangible. Here are just a few of them:
- Reduced stress
- Clear space
- Effective use of resources
- More time, energy and freedom
- Better planning skills
- Effective systems and strategies
- Fewer issues with time, space and storage!